Tell Your Story With Our SEO Content Writing services.
We help small to mid-size businesses build their brands through SEO Content Writing.
SEO Content Writing Services Written For Rankings.
You’ve probably heard the phrase “Content is King” at some point. In SEO, it’s a dominant force in determining your website’s ranking in the search results.
Even if your technical SEO is perfect, off-page SEO has plenty of positive signals, and all other elements of your optimization were set. With bad content, you wouldn’t get very far.
Content is by far one of the most important aspects of SEO. At PurpleCup Digital, we’re dedicated to ensuring you have the most shareable, quality, well researched content possible on your website so that you can grow your ranking and authority on Google.
Content Assets We Create
Content that coverts.
Our SEO Content Writing and Creation Process.
We know that every campaign requires a different approach, method, and of course, content.
As experienced SEO experts, we make every effort to custom tailor content plans to your business. We want to build your brand, authority, and in turn, drive more sales.
Step #1: We Want To Learn About You.
Before we start any campaign, we want to hear from you. It’s important that we know about your business before we make content for it.
Below are some of the questions we’ll ask in our initial consultation:
- What is the primary product/service you sell?
- How long have you been in business?
- Where do you do business?
- What’s special about your industry?
- Can you list 5-10 of your top competitors?
- How long have you been in your industry?
- What has you business been able to accomplish?
- And More
Don’t worry if you don’t have answers to all of our questions. We’re not trying to interrogate you. We want to look at your business from the standpoint of a consumer, rather than a consultant. If we can get enough information about the little details of your business and what makes it so special, then we can create rich content that evokes its personality.
Step #2: Keyword Research.
In this phase, we take the business information you provided and begin keyword research.
First, we take the domain names of your competitors and analyze the keywords they rank for. After looking over each of their domains, as well as looking for other competitors that might be outperforming the ones you told us about, we’ll combine the keyword lists and sort through the best ones.
A breakdown of the most important factors we’re sorting through are:
- Search volume: There’s no point in targeting a keyword if no one is searching for it. You want to rank for the words that matter. Generally, lower search volumes are easier to rank for, so you’ll want to include a mix of high volume and low volume words and phrases so that you’re getting enough coverage.
- Average Cost-Per-Click (CPC): CPC indicates the value a company spends whenever someone clicks on their search ad. Higher average CPCs indicate a keyword or phrase that is considered “transactional”, or in other words, they have high commercial intent. These keywords generate more sales and leads, so they’re far more competitive.
- Competition: Every keyword has websites that are already ranking for them. Some will be easier to move past, some won’t. If your website doesn’t have the organic SEO power that it needs to rank articles, then you might want to consider our SEO services to help your website consolidate power.
- Trends: Some keywords are hot topics while some are considered “evergreen”. Evergreen content covers topics that stay the same over time. Both types of keywords have their pros and cons, so we make sure to evaluate what’s best for your website. We also make sure to analyze trends so a keyword that might be worth ranking for isn’t actually declining in popularity. Depending on your industry, these types of words may be more prevalent.
Once we compile all of the keyword data we’ve retrieved and select the best ones, we’ll be ready to form a content plan.
Step #3: Creating a Content Plan.
Your content plan will be custom tailored to your business and data-driven.
We’ll also create a content calendar, which will be your point of reference for deadlines, expectations, and projections.
The amount of content we personally deliver depends on the package you select:
- If you’ve chosen our Standard content plan, then we’ll create six pieces of content each month.
- If you’ve chosen our Market King content plan, then we’ll create ten pieces of content each month.
- You can also request a FREE quote for a custom content plan.
If you would prefer to receive a custom quote, click the contact button at the top of the screen and we would be glad to get in touch!
Step #4: Content Creation.
In this stage of the process, we begin to create content, the amount varying depending on your plan.
Below is a list of some of the creative assets that we can create for you:
- Blog articles
- Long-form content
- Online guides
- Voice optimized content
- And more
All of the content that we produce is tailored for your brand and is meant to advance your core message through valuable content that can be easily shared.
Our creative assets will be delivered on a monthly basis according to the content calendar that we create for you.
Step #5: Content Optimization.
Once you have content on your website, its essential that it’s optimized for SEO. When we deliver our content to you, it will already be optimized, but we’ll also help you optimize content that you produce as well. This ensures that all of the content produced on your website is cohesive and works to increase the visibility of your brand.
Whether its revising the copy, or writing engaging title tags and meta descriptions that increase your click-through-rate (CTR), we’ll make sure we get it done.
Step #6: Content Promotion.
In addition to content writing and optimization, our SEO content writing services team will work to promote your content across social media channels and influencer circles. Sharing your content online is an important aspect of a content strategy, as it’s where you’re able to drive traffic, get backlinks, increase conversions, and boost awareness.
You also have the option to use our paid advertising services, such as our PPC management services, which can also help spread the word about your content, get shares, and earn backlinks.
Step #7: Monthly Reporting.
At PurpleCup Digital, we report on our SEO content writing services every month. It’s important that you understand the value our content brings to your business and how its affecting your presence online.
While content creation is not a quick way to gain exposure, it’s a powerful long-term strategy that can outpace any short-term marketing plan in ROI, effectiveness, and growth.
Our You Ready To Grow With Us?
Content marketing is the preferred way of generating leads, increasing sales, and building brand awareness and identity by the majority of marketers worldwide.
With PurpleCup Digital’s SEO content writing services, as well as a creative studio partners, we can help you take your brand to the next level.
Get started by clicking the button below!